Tuesday, April 27, 2010

beat it!

So, I gave my blog a birth, it's alive, it's alive!!!!!! Today I'm feeling so rock chick, maybe cause I woke up with Michael Jackson in my head and also maybe cause I want to look fresh and fairy tail like in the evening for my darling's concert... and cause we have an anniversary! So that means a good girl in pastel colors and exclusive design... how nice that my Rodarte dress for Target just came!!! I'll post the pictures of that outfit a bit later, but for now I leave you with rock chic... or something like that... have no idea...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By bubushka at 2010-04-27

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By bubushka at 2010-04-27

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By bubushka at 2010-04-27

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By bubushka at 2010-04-27

Wearing: Terranova t-shirt, Levi's vintage men jeans ( I so love this color and fabric,and always wear them when I feel fat), no name satin shoes

3 comments:

  1. bas sam i ja prosle god pronasla medju starom robom ovakve hlace i cine se prefora!
    ali samo od naprijed... u guzi mi nekako previse vise i to mi pokvari cijeli dojam!
    nosila bi ih ali nisam pametna sto da radim s tim straznjim dijelom?! :D

    samo naprijed sa blogom, sva si mi british :)

    by forumasica lana_

    ReplyDelete